Join a growing company and be a part of filling the need for affordable housing while performing satisfying work. Learn new skills with growth opportunity. Looking to fill this position quickly.
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, molding, and cabinets
- Measure, cut, and shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct and install building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Work indoors and outdoors on many types of construction projects.
- Basic knowledge of electrical and plumbing is a plus.
- Able to lift heavy objects.
Contact Beechwood Tiny Homes at email@example.com with cover letter and resume.